2015. április 8., szerda

Dying to know who I am? You'll find out. -A

My favorite series is Pretty Little Liars, which is based on a book written by Sara Shepard. The show has started in 2010. The 4th season ended in March, now the fans are waiting for the next.

The story is set in a fictional city in Pennsylvania, called Rosewood. The main characters are teenager girls, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, Emily and Alison. One night, Alison disappears and everybody believes that she died, but the police can’t find her body (later they think they found it, but that wasn't Ali’s body.) One year later (after Ali’s “funeral” the four girls start getting strange messages written by “A”. First, they think that Alison writes the messages (at that point, they begin to doubt that Ali is alive) Then, it turns out that Ali tries to hide, because “A” sends messages to her too. Ali thinks that if she seems dead, “A” will stop, but the situation is becoming worse and worse. “A” is above everyone and everything, he/she is everywhere, and he/she doesn't hesitate to kill people.


Later, the girls find out that “A” is not one person, but she/he manages the “A Team”. Everybody is suspicious, and sometimes they think that they know who “A” is. They can’t trust in their own relatives. But unfortunately we have to wait until the 7th season to know who “A” is for sure.

The Pretty Little Liars has a spin-off series too, called Ravenswood. It contains what happens to Caleb (Hanna’s boyfriend), when he isn't in Rosewood. The story is very complex and interesting. Well, it’s more frightening than Pretty Little Liars, but I really enjoyed it.



My absolutely favorite character is Hanna, whose role is played by Ashley Benson. She became my favorite actress, I've seen almost every film that she acts in.

Now in the story Ali is in jail, while she is innocence. Emily, Spencer, Hanna and Aria were kidnapped by “A”. For the additional details you should watch the whole show, it would be hard to write everything. :)

Some fans created theories about “A”. All of them are so believable and they showed the evidences too. The writer of the series sometimes posts information on Twitter about "A", but the solution isn’t evident.
Virág 

3 megjegyzés:

  1. Sorry but I can't read your post because I'm watching pretty little liars but I don't know who A is yet and I'm scared that you wrote it down. -Dalma

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Well, well, should I start watching these series to understand your posts? :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. This is my favourite series too. And I didn't like the last episode. And my favourite caracters are Spencer and Aria. -Noémi

    VálaszTörlés