2015. március 9., hétfő

How to learn quickly and effectively

We always want more leisure time and good grades, but we don't really know how it is possible. I decided to share my short tips for you.

1. Take good notes
Well, that’s easy. You just have to pay attention during your classes, and write down the keywords. At home you will remember what you’ve heard.

2. Organize your room
You can’t learn when your whole room is a mess. Moreover it’s easier to find your things, and you don’t have to waste time with searching them.

3. DON’T switch on the computer or the TV and don’t use your phone!
I used to make this mistake. I just watched a movie, and then I visited my favorite websites, my Tumblr, I wrote to my best friend etc. I did nothing, and I wasted my whole day. If your computer is necessary for your homework, try to wait with that, until you have done with everything else.

4. Read attentively your notes few times, and then try to tell it loudly (to somebody)
(if not to a human, I’m sure your teddy bear will be curious about how clever you are)

5. Make your schedule
Don’t leave every subject for the last minute. When you try to learn everything all at once, next time you won’t remember anything, nevertheless you had been learning all day. :( It’s embarrassing.


See how easy it can be? I hope these tips are helpful for you too. Having leisure time during the week is not impossible! (Furthermore you can go to the gym to work on your bikini body for summer! :)
- Virág 

3 megjegyzés:

  1. Wow! Very clever! But - to be honest - it is really difficult to be soooo strong and resist all the temptations around us....

    VálaszTörlés
  2. These are very useful tips!! :) -Noémi

    VálaszTörlés